Steps to activate / turn on an existing topic Dictionary:
1. Open an existing Doc or create a new one in the Co:Writer Universal Packaged app.
2. Click on the Dictionary icon (It looks like a book) in the top center of the page.
3. On the Top of the page you will see six topic dictionaries listed.
4. If your Dictionary is on the list. Click the on/off to turn it back on. (You can turn a Topic dictionary off by clicking on the on/off as well)
5. Click on the Close button.
If your Dictionary is not on the list:
1. Type it into the search field above the listed Topics.
2. Your dictionary will appear on the list on the left side.
3. Select the Dictionary from the list.
(Note: You can only have six active Topic Dictionaries at a time.)