How do I re-enable the Co:Writer 'speech to text' microphone if I denied access the first time?
To re-enable the 'speech to text' microphone follow the steps below:
- Click on the 'Customize and Control Google Chrome' button.
- Select settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select 'advanced'.
- Under Privacy and Security click on 'content settings'.
- Click on Microphone.
- Under Block you should see Co:Writer Universal (Extension).
- Click on the trash can to the right of the Co:Writer Universal (Extension).
- Go back to the Co:Writer tool you were using.
- Click on the microphone button.
- A pop up message will appear asking you to allow Co:Writer to use the microphone.
- Click on 'Allow'.
Did this answer your question?