After you update/install CO:Writer Universal iOS on your device, you have to add the keyboard to your keyboard list and give it access.
- Only iOS 8.0 and higher support 3rd party keyboards.
- There is no momentary dictionary when using the Co:Writer Universal iOS keyboard.
Steps to Adding the Co:Writer iOS keyboard to the third party list:
- On Your iOS device navigate to settings>>general>>keyboard
- Tap on Keyboards.
- Tap on Add New Keyboard.
- Under third party keyboards tap on Co:Writer Universal.
- On the keyboard list tap the arrow to the right of the Co:Writer Keyboard.
- Make sure Allow Full Access is turned on. (Slider should be green)
- Tap on the home button.
- The Co:Writer Universal iOS keyboard is now ready to be used.
(When you log into the keyboard you log in through the Co:Writer Universal iOS app. Once logged in double tap the home button and click back into the app you are using the keyboard in.)