To be able to type numbers using Co:Writer in the PARCC TestNav site, you will need to disable 'show numbers' in the Co:Writer settings prior to entering the test site.
For the Co:Writer Extension
- Make sure the extension is active
- Click on the arrow next to the numbers (this will turn off the numbers )
- After testing to turn the numbers back on, Click on the arrow again
- Toggling the arrow will allow you to turn the numbers on and off
For the Desktop Version
- Log in as student
- Click the arrow on the bottom right of the Co:Writer prediction box (this will flip the window to the Co:Writer settings
- Select the settings tab
- Select the more settings option on the bottom left
- Uncheck the 'Show Numbers' box (this will turn off the numbers)
- Click OK and Click on arrow to flip the Co:Writer prediction box
- After testing, to turn the numbers back on, repeat the above steps and recheck the 'show numbers' box
Did this answer your question?