Steps to activate / turn on an existing topic:
1. Open an existing Doc or create a new one in the Co:Writer Universal Packaged app.
2. Click on the Dictionary icon (It looks like a book) in the top center of the page.
3. On the Top of the page you will see six Topics listed.
4. If your Topic is on the list. Click the on/off to turn it back on. (You can turn a Topic off by clicking on the on/off as well)
5. Click on the Close button.
If your Topic is not on the list:
1. Type it into the search field above the listed Topics.
2. Your Topic will appear on the list on the left side.
3. Select the Topic from the list.
(Note: You can only have six active Topics at a time.)