A new version of Snap&Read iOS has been released for iPads and iPhones running iOS 11 or and higher.
- Improved OCR tool.
- PDF annotator that can read and annotate PDFs.
- You can read and annotate images in the PDF annotator.
- Safari extension that will read, text level, and translate right on a website in Safari.
- You can export PDFs from your browser and images from your Photos app right into Snap and Read PDF annotator.
- We integrate with iCloud, Drive, and OneDrive
- You can print, share, and save your PDFs (and saving is automatic)*
- You can create and add to PDFs (like if you take multiple photos of a book and want to combine them).
- Lots more... you'll need to explore.
*Don Johnston does not store any of your PDF's/images from the Snap&Read PDF annotator on it's servers. The PDF's are stored by default locally on the device in the Snap&Read folder.