Steps to set up the Co Writer Universal Chrome app in kiosk mode on a Chromebook that is not managed.
1. Sign into your Chromebook.
2. Install the Co:Writer Universal Chrome app on the device.
Link to the Co:Writer Universal Chrome app in the Chrome Web Store:
3. Open a new tab in Chrome.
4. In the address bar, type
chrome://extensions and press Enter.
5. Check the box next to Developer Mode.
6. Click Manage kiosk applications.
7. In the "Add kiosk application" box, enter the ID of the kiosk app you'd like to turn on.
Co:writer Universal Chrome app ID: lahlmdogjpblkonckkgbljegkiijjbag
8. Click on Add.
9. Click Done.
10. Logout of the Chromebook.
11. Click on "Apps" on the bottom left next to ShutDown.
12. Select Co:Writer from the list.
(You can exit kiosk mode by clicking the X in the upper right hand corner of the Co:Writer Chrome app)