With the text leveling tool you can select the text to be leveled by.
The complete article:
1. Tap on the text leveling tool on the Snap&Read tool bar. (Arrow with a square on the left and circle on the right.)
2. Tap in the document to have the text Leveled.*
3. Tap on the text leveling tool again to turn text leveling off.
1. Tap and hold the spot on the page you want the text leveling to start from.
2. When the text becomes highlighted, lift your finger off the device.
3. Now drag the right of the highlight over the rest of the text you would like leveled.
4. Tap on the text leveling tool on the Snap&Read toolbar.*
5. Tap on the text leveling tool again to turn text leveling off.
* Text leveling times may vary depending on your devices hardware and the amount of text to be leveled.