Steps to use the OCR tool:
1. Click on the OCR tool to activate it. (A cross hair will appear on you screen.)
2. Position the cross hair to the upper left of the text you would like OCR'd
3. Left click with your mouse/touchpad.
4. Drag the cross hair to the bottom right of the selection of text you would like OCR'd.
5. Release the mouse/trackpad button.
(Snap and Read will read the text you have selected with the cross hairs.)
6. Click on the X in the upper right hand corner of the OCR'd text box to turn of the OCR tool and deselect the text.