Steps to add topics to an Outline in the Snap and Read Universal iOS app.
1. Tap on the expand button on the bottom of the Snap and Read Tool bar.
2. Tap on the outline you would like to use or create a new outline.
3. Long touch the spot in the article you wan the topic to start at.
4. Once the area you touched becomes highlighted remove your finger.
5. Slide the bar to the right of the selected word to highlight the rest of the text you want for your topic.
6. Tap on the outline tool on the Snap and Read tool bar. (Icon below the Camera tool)
7. On the bottom of your screen you will see a pop up message," Text was saved to outline!".