Under the guidelines for some special test accommodations student's can use Word prediction software but it must be limited to prediction of single words. We have created a Single Words 12k Topic for student use during testing that can be set up in a few quick steps.
You will need to set the students preferences using the cowriter extension prior to starting the test.
Log the student or user account into Co:Writer Universal extension.
- Right click on the extension icon on the menu bar and go to options.
- In the Search Topic Name box, type Single Words 12K or just single should display the topic.
- Click on the topic and it will become active.
- Turn off any other active topics.
- To the right of Predict select, “No Words".
Teachers can then lock the preference settings by turning on test mode for that user account at the cowriter.com dashboard under manage students.