You can use the Simplify words/Text Leveling tool in two ways, you can select specific text or Simplify the document/webpage.
Steps to use the Text Leveling tool in Snap&Read Universal:*
1. Highlight the text you would like to Simplify.
2. Click on the Text Level Tool.
3. Click on the Text Level Tool again to turn Text Leveling off.
Simplify words/ Text level the Document/Webpage:*
1. Click on the Text Leveling tool.
2. Click on the Text Level Tool again to turn Simplify words/Text Leveling off.
*If the text on the page cannot be Simplified/Leveled you will see a toast message:
"We cannot find any text to simplify"