Steps to create a uPAR assessment:
1. Login into the Educator Dashboard.
2. Select Assess.
3. Select uPAR.
4. Select Assess.
5. Enter in the Assessment name.
6. Enter in a password for the Assessment.
7. Enter in your student names followed by a comma.
(If the student already has a Universal account or has already done an assessment their name will appear below, you can just click on the name to have it added to the assessment)
8. Click Next
9. Enter in the students Grade Level.
10. Enter in the students Independent Reading Level.
11. Select the Text type.
12. Click on Create.
13. Click on Print.
(This is the information the student will need to login and take the assessment)