Log into Schoology as an Admin
Go to Schoology's "App Center"
If you haven't already, click "Become an App Developer"
Creating your App
The App setup should look like this...
Configuring LTI App
App Name: Co:Writer, Snap&Read, uPAR, or Word Bank (Pick the one you want to set up)
Description: Short description - whatever you want (I'd just put the same as the App Name)
Recommended for: X Instructors X Students (Maybe Admins - up to you)
Available for: "Only People in my School"
App Logo: (You can right-click and save the icons to include)
Type of App: LTI 1.1 App
Uncheck: Launch App in Schoology (Important that this in unchecked)
Can be Installed For: X Users, X App Center Drop Down Menu
Configuration Type: Manual
Privacy: Send Name and Email/Username of user who launches the tool
Domain/URL: https://cowriter.com/lti/schoology, https://snapandread.com/lti/schoology, https://universalpar.com/lti/schoology, https://wordbank.io/lti/schoology
X Require System Administrators to configure settings for this App
Click Save Changes
Install Developer App
On the "My Developer Apps" page (https://app.schoology.com/apps/publisher) click "Install LTI 1.1 App" next to the App you set up.
Agree to the Terms
Add to Organization
Configure Organization App
After installing the developer app, you will see the "Organization Apps" page (https://app.schoology.com/apps/school_apps)
Next to the App click "Configure" and you'll see the configuration page
3. In another tab or browser page (leave the Schoology Config page up) Go to the product page: cowriter.com, snapandread.com, universalpar.com, or wordbank.io
4. Log in as an Administrator
5. Click on your name in the top-right corner
6. Click "Schoology Config (note: may be LTI Config)
7. Click "Create"
8. Click the "Copy" icon next to the "Customer Key", paste it into Schoology's config. Click the "Copy icon next to "Shared Secret" and paste that into Schoology's config.
9. In Schoology, click Save Settings.
Back at the"Organization Apps" page in Schoology, you'll now need to click the "Install/Remove" button next to the App.
2. Choose your users you want to have access to the LTI App and click "Submit"
Your App is now installed :-)