Co:Writer Chrome Kiosk app:
Navigate to the Google admin console.
In the Google Admin Console navigate to: Devices>>Chrome>>Apps&extensions>>Kiosks>(As shown below.)*
3. Select the Co:Writer app under Kiosks.
4. On the right hand side Scroll down until you see Policy for Extensions.
5. Copy and paste the policy below into “Policy for extensions”:***
6. Change any login option from true to false that you do not wish that option to appear.
7. After you have pasted the above policy and changed the login click on enter.
8. On the top right of the page click on Save.
This may take a little time to be distributed to all the users. All users will need to shut down and log back in to see the changes.
*The Google admin must have the Co:Writer app added in kiosk mode to the Google OU before they can enter a Policy in for the extension
***For further information about setting Chrome policies, please see the following link.