When Co:Writer Universal is installed on the device the Prediction Language is set to US by default. On the Co:Writer Universal options page if any account using the device changes the Prediction Language, when the device is restarted then Co:Writer Universal on that device is set to that language. When you log into Co:Writer on a device that has the Prediction Language set to one that is different then your Co:Writer setting, you get the Language Changed message.
Steps to change Predication Language back to US:
1. Have the user who needs to change their accounts Predication language log in to:
2. Paste the following into the URL:
3. Click on the users name in the upper right hand corner.
4. Select Profile from the drop down.
5. At the bottom change the language back to US English.
6. Click on Save.