Use Google OpenID login:
Enable Allow apps to access the Google+ APIs must be checked "turned on" to authenticate using the Sign in with Google button.
- Log into the Google Admin Console.
- Go to Apps > Google Apps > Settings for Google+ > Advanced settings
Push out extensions via Google Apps for Education:
- Log into the Google Admin console.
- Go to Device Management > Chrome > User Settings
- Scroll down to the Chrome Web Store section and select Manage for "Recommended Apps and Extensions".
- Select the Chrome Web Store and search for and select the extensions that you want to add to the user's profile.
For additional information about the Admin Console see Chrome for education Help
Create User Accounts & Permissions
Easiest Solution! Fill out our District-Wide Domain Request Form
or you must **whitelist email for student invites to finalize account creation.
If you have Proxy / Firewall filter in place you may need to Whitelist URLs.
Add the wildcard URL, *.donjohnston.net to cover sign-in and data sync.
For additional information on deployment and whitelist/permissions see help.donjohnston.net/it-resources