To add additional codes from multiple educators, have student log into the Don Johnston tool the admin/educator created the student code for:
For the Co:Writer, Word Bank or Snap&Read Chrome Extension:
- Right or Left click on Extensions icon in the upper right hand corner of the Chrome Browser.
- Select the options menu.
- Click on the students name in the upper right corner.
- Click on "Connect with Educator".
- Enter the code and click Connect.
- Once you have entered the new code and click done, this student will automatically connect to the new educator with that tool.
For the Co:Writer Chrome App or iOS :
- Tap/click on students name on the home screen.
- Tap/Click on 'code' link next to connect with educator.
- Enter the code and tap/click done.
For Snap&Read iOS:
- Click on the user icon (Circle with human silhouette) on the Snap&Read tool bar .
- On the line under,"Connect with Educator" enter in the activation code from the educator.
- After you enter the code tap on connect to the right of, "Connect with Educator".
- Tap on OK when you see the message the code was applied successfully.