Check your Chrome settings to make sure your microphone is selected. You can check your Chrome settings by following the steps below:
1. Go into your Chrome settings (top right hand part of your screen - the button with 3 black dots)
2. Go to settings.
3. Scroll down and select "Advanced"
4. Go to Privacy and Security.
5. Click on content settings.
6. Scroll down and Click on Microphone.
7. Check and make sure you have the correct Microphone selected.
8. Toggle on Ask before accessing.
9. If you see Co:Writer under Block Click on the Trash can to the right of it.
10. Go back to Co:Writer.
11. Click on the guess number that displays the microphone.
12. A message should pop up asking you to allow Co:Writer to use your microphone.
13. Click on Allow.
If you do not have access to your Chrome settings contact your IT team to allow the Co:Writer Universal Extension to have access to your microphone.