How to disable the Speech to Text feature in Co:Writer Universal Chrome Extension and Chrome App:
When Chrome asks for permission for Co:Writer to use the microphone select block.
If you have already allowed Co:Writer to use the microphone:
- Go into your Chrome settings (top right hand part of your screen - the button with 3 black dots)
- Go to settings
- Go to Privacy and Security
- Click on Site Settings
- Click on Microphone
- Toggle the switch off to the right of, "ask before accessing"
- Blocked should now be displayed
- If Co:Writer is displayed under allow click the trash can to the right of it.
(When turned off the Toggle should be white and it will say blocked on the left.)