Steps to activate / turn on an existing Topic:
- Click on the Topics button on the bottom of the Co:Writer guess Window. (Book icon)
- If the topic you are looking for is already displayed, use the toggle switch to the right of the topic to turn it on.
- Click on the Pencil icon to go back to the Guess Window and continue typing.
If your Topic is not on the list:
1. Left click into the search field above the listed topics.
2. Type in the name of the Topic you are looking for.
3. Select the Topic from the list that is populated.
4. Click on the Pencil icon to go back to the Guess Window and continue typing.
(Note: You can only have six active Topics at a time.)