Steps to apply a Student Activation code to set up a Co:Writer, Word Bank, or Snap&Read Universal account using a username and password.
1. Have the student go to the Universal Products website on their computer/device.
2. Select Create Account.
3. On the line that says email or username enter a username and select continue.
(User Names are global)
4. Have the student enter the activation code. (Line with the key icon)
5. Then enter their Name. ( Line with the face icon)
6. Then create a password. (Line with the padlock icon)
7. Click on create.
Related article on creating a Student Activation code: