The Co:Writer Microphone tool now highlights the spoken text when it is read back to you. (Chrome Browser Only)
- Go to the options page for the Co:Writer extension.
- On the right hand side toggle on Speak after Speech to text.*
- Go into your Google doc or web app you are using Co:Writer in.
- Click on the Microphone icon in the bottom right hand corner of the Co:Writer Guess window.
- Click on the Microphone button.**
- Start to speak into the microphone.
- When you are done speaking tap on the Microphone button a second time to turn the Microphone off.
After the microphone is turned off the text will be highlighted while it is being read back to you.
*On Chromebooks highlighting is only supported by using an (online voice) . You can select an (online voice) by clicking on the Prediction voice setting on the options page.
**If it is the first time using the Microphone follow Chromes steps to allow Co:Writer to access the Microphone.