(In order to add students by OU the individual/user must be a Google Admin for the OU and an Admin on the Don Johnston tool.)
Steps to add students by Google OU:*
1. Login to: universalpar.com
2. Select: Manage students.
3. Select: Add students.
4. Click on,"Import Google OU".
5. Click on, "Proceed".
6. Follow Googles prompts to sign into your Organizational Unit.
7. Click on, "Allow".
8. Select the OU(s) you would like to assign the "Student" permission to.
(When an OU is imported all individuals in that OU are given a "Student" permission for that Don Johnston tool)**
9. Click on Continue.
10. Click on SYNC.
11. If you want to be notified when the OU has been added check Notify Me
If you do not want to be notified leave the check box blank.
12. Click on OK.
It may take a few minutes for the OU to be added. You will need to log out then back in to see the changes after the sync is complete.
*Seated accounts/licenses do not have the option to add students by Google OU.
**Make sure you have any Teacher/Staff only OU unchecked.